Welcome to Great Lakes Marine Services & Great Lakes Boat Transport
Serving the community and their boating needs for over 35 years, we
make your boating experience pleasurable by offering a full service facility
Great Lakes Marine Services is currently in the process of Moving to a larger location north of Port Washington
- Address: 4000 County Road KW Port Washington, WI. 53074
- Phone: 1-262-375-3003
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Weekends By Appointment
- Used Boat Sales - Our inside heated showroom displays pre-owned boats from 10' to 50'.
- Mechanical Services - Our factory trained and certified technicians for Mercruiser, Mercury, Volvo, OMC stern drives, and Yanmar.
- Fiberglass Services - Our trained technicians can handle all your cosmetic needs, from minor to major reconstruction.
- Sailboat Rigging - qualified technicians capable of sailboat rigging, running rigging, standing rigging, and lifelines.
- Mobile Marine Services - Full service staff capable of mechanical, electrical, or structural problems.
- Transportation Services - Transports all types of yachts, 10 ft. to 50 ft. across the Midwest, Southeast, East Coast.
- Boat Launch and Haul Out Services - Transport staff capable of launching boats for Spring and Summer and haul outs for Fall and
- Storage - Winter and summer storage for all size boats.
Our in-the-water boat display is located at one at the Port Washington Wisconsin Downtown Marina. Our slips are located within the inner harbor across from the Dockside Deli.
Showings and on the water demonstrations can be accommodated by appointment.
Like us on Facebook!
40' Tollycraft 40
40' Tollycraft 1987 Sportfish
Twin Crusader 7.4L 454 350hp Gas Engines, Around 950 Hours, Generator, 14' 8" Beam, 36" Draft, 600g Fuel Capacity, 140g Water Capacity, 26,000# Weight, Cockpit Bait and Storage Cabinet, Washdown, Heat/AC, Tournament Hardtop Bridge with Enclosure, Autohelm ST5000, Furuno Fishfinder, Garmin GPS-182c, Fish Hawk Temp Unit, Raytheon 20xx radar, Ice Maker/Wet Sink, Fishing Gear and downriggers could be included in the sale Two owner nice boat!
The boat does not have a lower helm and has had newer transmissions installed
Boat is currently in the back row of our heated storage so we could not get more pictures at this time